The 12th Annual Deepwater Intervention Forum advisory board organized a theme, topics, and speakers for the 2016 forum specifically designed to help companies find low-cost innovative subsea solutions. The curriculum offered a rich mix of insights, perspectives, and technologies from an impressive lineup of industry experts.
- ½ day workshop “Subsea Well P&A: Addressing BSEE Regulations & Meeting Operational Challenges”
- 2 full days of technology, equipment, innovation, case studies, regulation updates and many more.
- Listen and learn from industry leaders and peers
- Engage, interact and network
- Identify opportunities and address challenges