The 12th Annual Deepwater Intervention Forum is the platform for the Deepwater industry to learn about new subsea intervention technology, held in the Galveston Convention Center, August 9-11, 2016
- ½ day workshop “Subsea Well P&A: Addressing BSEE Regulations & Meeting Operational Challenges”
- 2 full days of technology, equipment, innovation, case studies, regulation updates and many more.
- Listen and learn from industry leaders and peers
- Engage, interact and network
- Identify opportunities and address challenges